Music Matters' inclusive ensembles
We run inclusive community choirs and music groups all over Dublin and Kildare, and we will soon be expanding nationwide.
Music Matters inclusive community choir provide opportunities for learning to sing, while meeting new people and making new friends.
From Reggae to lullabies, Doris Day, Westlife to Eminem, Music Matters has a vocal ensemble or music group to suit you!
We started out with one inclusive community choir in 2012. Now we have lots of different choirs running in various communities and services.
Our services now include:
- "Musical Memories" © choirs
- Music Matters' inclusive community youth choirs
-Our schools programs of music lessons
- NO LIMITS© hip hop & rap projects
- Youth Arts projects
- Parent & baby/toddler/child classes
- Music workshops for the whole family
- Instrumental lessons: individual or in small groups
- LIMITLESS © rap & hip hop mental health project
- Our inclusive community youth choirs
- The "Take Note"© series of training events
- Music Bingo
- Our revolving orchestra© music ensembles
- Instrument making workshops
- DJing & music technology projects
- LGBT community music projects
- Patients' ensembles in hospitals, residential facilities, services for mental health/disabilities/older people/youth
- UNLIMITED: rap & hip hop groups for older people, those with dementia, their families & carers
Our "Musical Memories" © package is a template of choirs that integrate singers with and without dementia & memory loss, older people, their families & carers. This template can be brought into any setting such as a hospital, nursing home, residential or respite or day service: Music Matters will do the work and you provide the singers and the enthusiasm! Click here for more information: Musical Memories©
Our Inclusive Community Choirs are now expanding into lots of services communities. We bring all our choirs together three times a year to sing in one massive group, which is a fantastic experience. Browse our Members' Choirs section for some examples of these types of choirs.